Make The Most of Your Investment
Welcome to the Mark IV Kitchen & Bath Gallery blog!
We hope to provide not only interesting content, but content that will be helpful in answering any questions or concerns you have about renovating your kitchen or bathroom. Please comment or give us a call at 215-657-6110, and our designers would be happy to assist in answering any questions you may have. Check in often, we will be posting fresh, new content for you regularly! Let’s get started!
A kitchen build or remodel is a big deal – it is a significant financial investment and also requires a lot of time and energy. We work hard to give our clients a continuous return on their investment and recommend capitalizing on the following trends to build value that stands the test of time.
- White has might. White kitchens could not be hotter right now. Two thirds of National Kitchen and Bath Association members report that white is their number one choice for cabinets. That’s an increase of 20% from two years ago.
- Stainless steel is everywhere. While you can’t go wrong with Stainless appliances, manufacturers are producing black stainless and white glass like appliance panels.
- Once granite countertops were considered a luxury, now they are commonplace, and we’re seeing countertops in a variety of other materials that include quartz, soapstone, concrete and glass.
- There’s a revolution going on in lighting. The price of LED lamps continues to fall, providing a perfect combination of form and function.
- Hands free faucets continue to capture client attention. Imagine how great it could be when your hands have been kneading dough and your faucet automatically turns on without have to dirty the handle?
- Transitional designs continue to dominate. This marriage of traditional and contemporary furniture, finishes, materials and fabrics results in a classic and timeless look.