What to Expect from a Kitchen and Bath Showroom
We understand that deciding to renovate an existing space or build a brand new kitchen, bath, or laundry room is a daunting undertaking. The Internet is both our friend and foe. While it provides access to every product and service that homeowners, builders, architects, and designers need for a renovation project, the amount of information often is overwhelming, resulting inparalysis and elevated levels of stress. That’s where a professional kitchen and bath showroom can be your greatest asset. We specialize in making order out of chaos. Here are ten minimum services that you should expect from a professional showroom:
- Expect showroom professionals to narrow your product choices based on needs, preferences and budgets. We ask the right questions to help us better understand and identify the perfect products for your project.
- Expect your showroom to direct you to product choices that complement your existing home décor and your personal style. Our showroom consultants will ask questions to determine the look you want to achieve and to assure that there is a consistent flow of style and color throughout your home.
- Expect your showroom to establish a realistic timetable for the renovation project. We often add more time to account for the unexpected.
- Expect your showroom to establish a realistic budget and to direct you to products that represent the best value for your available funds.
- Expect your showroom professional to identify and recommend cabinets that work best for you, your lifestyle and look. The professional should explain the reasons why the recommendations are best.
- Expect your showroom professional to help you make decisions, especially those requiring compromises.
- Expect your showroom professional to establish a realistic installation budget and timetable.
- Expect your showroom professional to develop innovative and custom solutions to unique and different kitchen and bathroom spaces.
- Expect your showroom professional to explain the difference in the quality of products recommended.
- Expect your showroom professional to measure your space before ordering any product to ensure that products specified will fit perfectly and give you a look that will make you smile every time you walk into and use your new kitchen or bath.
We recognize that our primary responsibilities are to make things work and positively change clients’ lives and living spaces. It’s a responsibility that we take seriously. If you would like to discuss a potential new kitchen or bath project, please call us 215-657-6110 or make an appointment to visit our showroom 2124 Moreland Road, Abington, PA.